April 5, 2013

unbroken





On the way home. | I spend way too much money on earrings. | I've been wanting to make (more like eat HAHA) macarons for the longest time ever so I finally got around to it last night. They actually turned out decent, yay! |Experimented with light painting in an attempt to make a title page for my art visual diary.

Ah it has been already a week of holidays already.. I really should start doing some work next week and get around to my "holiday homework". Joys of grade twelve. :(
Hope you all have a great weekend! x

9 comments:

  1. that pictures are great. i love the first one <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings and the price! Perfect.
    Oh yum, macarons. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog and awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, the salted macaroons look so tasty! I've always wanted to try light painting, it looks so cool! Hm, maybe sometime in the futre, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photography style!
    Very nice c: Salted macarons?
    I'm curious about this one!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. really lovely photos! and those macarons look so delicious. new follower of your blog!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com
    -- $50 Amazon gift card giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take gorgeous photos :) Been wanting those pyramid earrings from Lovisa for ages, yay for sale! Following you now btw :D
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete