August 26, 2013

a love song without the love

Roasted salmon thing. Sundays are officially 'international food night' in our household!

Chocolate frappucino's becoming a daily thing now.

Yay for finally finishing 1984. It literally took me almost 2 months to read so it was probably a good thing that I started before the holidays. It's such a deep but pretty interesting book which really makes you think about the world in which we live in.

Just casually dressing up as Snow White. Haha just some experimental photos for my art body of work! 
Questioning myself as to why I decided to make a stop-motion video omg.

Sorry for not updating for so long.. I literally haven't been going out at all lately so life's not very exciting hehe..  but exams will be over in 2 weeks so doubleplusgood! (you'll understand if you've read 1984!)

7 comments:

  1. The salmon dish looks really delish! :)
    Hope you get well through all the exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salmon looks good, and I've been meaning to read 1984 but for some reason it just never happened. I"m motivated to pick it up at the library though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! The salmon & chocolate frappucino look amazing. You also look stunning as snow white haha :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Helen at "Hels Yeah" xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are lovely and you are so pretty! Oh my gosh. Thanks for checking out my blog, I've followed you now. ^^
    I've also nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please check it out here!

    edge-e.blogspot.co.uk

    Loves.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum that salmon and hot chocolate looks amazing! thanks for stopping by my blog and following me, I'm following you too now :) secretstare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg the food! Love your shots, maybe you can try making a stop motion video haha that would be interesting and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy food and drink!

    And the photos of you in the costume are beautiful! Love the one with the oranges and your facial expression in it! Pretty girl!

    Good luck with the exams! 1984 is an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete