December 14, 2014

crash down like an avalanche

Here's an old picture I found while cleaning my drawers in celebration of Christmas in 10 days.
(I'm the one with the reindeer antlers)

This is our Christmas tree this year. Kinda sad looking but we got lazy this year and couldn't be bothered getting out the big Christmas tree... Also,
1) the black string of the Christmas lights kinda stands out too much cause the tree is white 
2) the star is disproportionate to the tree... 
3) i have no idea why the wall behind looks so yellow when it's white 
4) the wires at the back really ruin the picture, but oh well...

I also put up some lights in my room! (HAHAHA stuffed toys on my bed how embarrassing oops)

Recently attended an Australian Citizenship Ceremony at City Hall - the interior is really nice and fancy, supposedly inspired by the Pantheon in Rome.


My brother-in-law's family are here for a visit and we had dim sum for lunch today.

The tickets I've been waiting my whole life for. I just got my tickets to Demi Lovato's concert in Brisbane which is in April! I absolutely cannot wait. I don't think anyone understands how excited I am... I've been waiting for her to come to Australia for so long and now I ONLY HAVE TO WAIT 123 DAYS. 

I haven't been doing anything too exciting (or productive) lately. For the past week I've been sitting in front of my TV all day watching movies cause we just got a new TV where you're able to plug in your USB/hard drive and watch anything you want directly from there. I'm pretty sure most TVs already have that feature but our old TV didn't so that's an exciting new discovery for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment