December 18, 2014

the lights are so bright but they never blind me

I've finally stepped out of the house in like, a while hahaha, and of course the weather would be ridiculously hot the day I decide to go out. Anyway, Amanda, Sunny, Mindy and I went for brunch today at Shouk Cafe in Paddington (well, yesterday since it's 1am as I'm blogging). I've been wanting to visit this cafe for a while now after reading great reviews about it and seeing amazing pictures of it on instagram etc. 

 Inside Shouk Cafe.

I got the Latke stack which was delicious- polish potato pancakes, poached eggs with smoked salmon. 
The presentation of all their food is amazing and tastes just as good as it looks.

After brunch, we went to Indooroopilly shopping centre cause we didn't know what else to do. Stepping into the aircon felt like heaven. 

And of course, a trip to Indro isn't complete without visiting French Twist.
   
Interior of French Twist (The chairs were really comfy).

Didn't buy anything except for some nail polish from W Cosmetics. I don't know why I keep buying nail polish when I honestly hardly ever wear them and they just end up drying up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment