February 12, 2015

we were in screaming colour

Room in progressss...

How cute is this shirt. There was this 2 for $30 deal at Cotton On and my friend made us both get it lol.

I wanna try this place.

Lunch at George's Paragon YUM - seafood crepe, beer battered whiting & barbecued prawns. We felt so out of place because it was a fine dining restaurant filled with business people in their suits and all.

 Hi the bathroom had nice lighting.

Vietnamese beef noodles.

I have a lil huge obsession with home decor.

Also I finally got a himalayan salt lamp. I've been wanting one for agessss and I finally decided to get one off ebay and shipping was super quick it literally came the next day (yay for fast and FREE shipping hehe).

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh JOANN I'VE REDISCOVERED YOUR BLOG! You got your own room! It looks amazinggg. We really need to catch up when I get back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI JESS! HOWS UNI/TOWNSVILLE? HAHA THX. and yeah I recently started blogging again! You should blog too so I can see your townsville farm lyf :))

      Delete